Nowadays, many manufacturer factories still operate machine tools manually. With economic development, factories are becoming more and more industrialized. Many factories have already used computer digital control machine tools for operations. CNC machine tools can automatically control any Products and parts are processed directly
What's the advantages of CNC Machining?
A CNC machining center is a CNC machine tool with a tool magazine and automatic tool change, which can perform multiple machining operations on the workpiece within a certain range. Compared with traditional manual operation, the advantages of CNC machining center are:
01: High processing accuracy and high processing quality
- When YOU looking for precision machining services, you can’t afford to compromise on the quality if you want to manufacture parts that meet your quality requirements.
And at 3Q Machining, you will find a wide range of precision CNC machining services, an experienced team of experts, and extensive experience of how to best approach different projects using 3-, 4-, and 5-axis CNC machines.
We offer milling, turning, EDM, wire EDM, and surface grinding services and can handle all the technical aspects of creating your prototypes and parts, allowing you to focus on bringing your product to the market.
02: Multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed
- For complex and time-sensitive machined parts, 5-axis CNC machines offer unparalleled flexibility and speed. 3Q Machining’s technique/project team can help bring your ideas to be real product, from rapid prototypes to end-use parts. Our 4-axis, 5-axis milling capabilities enable us to provide precise parts with complex geometry. For information on our general CNC machining services, including 3-axis milling, CNC turning and EDM, see our CNC machining service page.
03: When the shape and size of the part need to be changed, only the CNC program needs to be changed, saving production preparation time
- No MOQ. No matter the size of your order, we can handle it.
- Industry-best pricing. Our custom aluminum machining process and technology allows us to offer competitive prices that can match any offer.
- High-precision and tight tolerance. We service the aerospace and medical industries and can produce parts with tight tolerances. We also use precise tool holders and tools to ensure optimal precision and accuracy.
- Wide range of coatings & finishes. We can offer a wide range of coatings and finishes for your parts depending on your project requirements.
- Fast delivery. We have 20 machines at our disposal and can take your project from engineering design to delivery faster than our competitors
04：The machine tool itself has high precision, which can set a suitable processing dimensions and improve processing efficiency
05: The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which reduces the labor intensity of workers
06: Mass production, product quality is easy to control
What's the disadvantages of CNC Machining?
01: Higher technical requirements for operators and machine maintenance personnel
02: The processing route is complex and difficult to control, and cannot be as simple and intuitive as ordinary machine tools
What 3Q do for CNC Machining?
3Q Machining provides a variety of precision CNC machining services including milling, turning, EDM (electrical discharge machining) and wire EDM, and surface grinding. With our precision 3-, 4- and 5-axis CNC machining centers, combined with other advanced capabilities and our experienced team, we can handle all technical aspects of creating your prototypes and parts, so your team can focus on bringing your product to market. If you need a precision machining company for plastic and metal CNC machining parts, 3Q Machining is the best place to go. Contact us today to get your manufacturing solution and details.