- A ton of possible materials, processes, technologies, finishes, and tolerances are provided
- Highly efficient prototype manufacturing process ensure fast turnaround
- Prototype machining and fabrication cost is significantly reduced, whether low or high volume
- Optimal results for proper testing of material characteristics and product functionality
Rapid Prototyping Services at 3Q MACHINING
- Rapid 3D Printing. 3D printing is the most popular rapid prototyping process, 3D printing rapid prototyping service only takes a short time to make the final parts, with high design freedom and suitable for low volume production due to affordability. Common 3D printing techniques used for prototyping are FDM, SLA, SLS, SLM, etc., the selection of prototyping techniques depends on the type of materials and requirements.
- Rapid CNC Machining. The rapid prototyping of CNC machined parts is realized by CNC machine tools such as lathes, mills, and CNC machining centers. CNC prototype machining offers a variety of material and finishing options, the CNC prototyping can be combined with other types of prototyping services.
- Rapid Sheet Metal Fabrication. Sheet metal fabrication rapid prototyping primarily serves for the production of sheet metal materials, associated techniques are cutting, forming, welding, bending, stretching, shrinking, etc. Sheet metal rapid prototyping is generally used for flat parts such as enclosures, it can accommodate a wide range of sizes but needs a longer setup time, which may bring a higher cost.
- Rapid Injection Molding. Rapid injection molding allows us to manufacture prototype injection molded parts for full functional purposes, or fit testing. Prototype molding can be built quickly and the part has the shape and functions a plastic prototype needs for testing, fit and work. Most colors and materials are available.