3Q MACHINING has a reputation for machining quality parts from Teflon. We can machine intricate parts on our CNC Turning Service.
PTFE (more commonly known as Teflon) is an extremely resilient plastic, ideal for screw machine parts that require high impact strength and durability. It has excellent resistance to frictional wear, weathering, flame, heat, chemical, and radiation. Unlike nylon, it has a very low moisture absorption rate, making it suitable for use in wet environments.
Features Of Our Teflon CNC Machining Service
- Custom machined and fabricated parts based on your drawing or requirements
- Deliver PTFE/Teflon components with high complexity or for critical uses
- Take each step carefully to ensure the quality, dimension, and function
- Help customers optimize product designs and overcome processing challenges
- Keep close communication with customers throughout the entire process
- Efficient management to shorten lead time and ensure fast delivery