3Q MACHINING is known for producing quality screw machine products from PEEK plastic. We can machine intricate parts on our CNC Swiss machines and CNC turning centers.
Polyether ether ketone (PEEK) is a popular high strength plastic resin, ideal for parts that require strength and stiffness. It has an extremely high resistance to heat, moisture, and chemicals and can withstand multiple cycles in hot water or steam. PEEK also performs well in ultra-high vacuum environments.
Features Of Our PEEK CNC Machining Service
- Advanced machining technologies and equipment ensure accuracy and repeatability
- Tight tolerances, high precision, and custom specifications as request
- Right handling to minimize internal stress and avoid cracks in products
- On-site inspection and testing ensure the quality of materials and products
- Reduced setups and the number of difficulties to lower the cost and processing time
- A wide variety of surface finishes and material grades for selection