Hardware should be very extensive in industrial production and manufacturing. Generally, most of the hardware is manufactured by CNC processing. It is necessary for us to have a detailed understanding of the CNC processing of the hardware. At the same time, through the familiarity with the hardware Processing, we will also understand the CNC processing process of other products. Introduced in several parts:
Process of precision hardware processing
Rough machining stage
Most of the machining allowance of each metal processing surface is cut off, and the machining accuracy benchmark is mainly to increase productivity as much as possible.
In order to prepare for surface finishing, it is required to achieve a certain machining accuracy, ensure proper finishing allowance, and complete secondary surface processing at the same time.
Fine finishing stage
At this stage, use high cutting speed, small feed speed and depth of cut to cut off the finishing allowance left by the previous process, so that the surface of the part meets the technical requirements of the drawing.
It is mainly used to reduce the surface roughness or strengthen the processed surface, and is mainly used for surface processing with high surface roughness requirements (ra≤0.32μm).
The machining accuracy is between 0.1-0.01 microns, and the surface roughness value ra≤0.001μm. The main processing methods are: precision cutting, mirror finish grinding, precision grinding and polishing, etc.
The method of surface treatment of hardware processing
Hardware processing processes raw materials in accordance with the relevant requirements of customers, and sometimes customers require some surface treatments on the products. The main surface treatment methods are as follows:
2.1Spray painting processing
use the spray painting process to produce hardware products of relatively large specifications. Through painting process, the hardware products will not rust, such as: daily necessities, electrical enclosures, handicrafts, etc.
Electroplating is also a common processing technology in hardware processing. Modern technology is used for electroplating on the surface of the hardware to ensure that the product will not be moldy or embroidered during use. Common electroplating processing includes: screws, Stamping parts, batteries, auto parts, small items, etc.
Surface polishing processing
generally used in daily necessities for a long time, through the surface burr treatment of hardware products.
What are the rules that must be followed in the process of hardware processing.
In order to process the hardware safely and efficiently, certain rules and regulations must be observed when processing the hardware:
1. When processing products. The operator should maintain the correct posture and have enough energy to cope with the work. If you find that you are unwell, you must leave the job immediately for personal safety and report to the workshop supervisor or higher-level leadership. When operating, you must concentrate on your thoughts, chat and cooperate with each other. Operators should not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue. For personal safety, avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. Before entering the work position, all employees must check whether their clothing meets the job requirements. Do not wear slippers, high-heeled shoes, or clothing that affects your safety, and wear a helmet if you have long hair.
2. Before the machine works, check whether the moving parts are filled with lubricating oil, and then whether the clutch and brake are normal, and whether the machine tool is idling for 1-3 minutes. If the machine fails, operation is strictly prohibited.
3. When changing the mold, turn off the power first. After the press movement department stops running, the installation and debugging of the mold can be started. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to punch twice. In order to avoid unnecessary collisions between the machine and the product to be processed, the upper and lower molds must be checked for symmetry and reasonableness, whether the screws are firm, and whether the edge ring is in a reasonable position.
4. Before starting the machine, you must wait for all other personnel to leave the working area of the machine and remove the sundries on the workbench.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slider, and it is forbidden to take out or place the workpiece by hand. When removing or placing the workpiece in the stamping die, tools that meet the standards must be used. If you find abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the power building or step on the switch board. For the safety of others, they cannot put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.