3Q MACHINING has a reputation for producing quality screw machine parts from Nylon. We can machine intricate parts with our CNC turning service.
Nylon is a versatile low-cost plastic, ideal for parts that require high compressive strength and friction resistance, while machining to very tight tolerances. It can be used in place of metal in some applications, allowing for longer-wearing parts that require lower maintenance than its metal counterpart. Nylon generally is stronger, withstands higher temperatures, and is more cost efficient than PTFE, PEEK.
Features Of Our Nylon CNC Machining Service
– Nylon machining design and engineering assistance
– ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance
– Skilled operators and efficient equipment
– Decades of experiences in CNC machining, lathing
– Fast turnaround time and high on-time rate
– Large production capabilities