CNC Cutting Service
- CNC Plasma Cutting: a plasma cutting torch is usually used cut through various materials such as stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, brass, etc., ideal for budget rapid prototyping, large pieces, extended jobs, more. It is the most affordable cutting option.
- CNC Laser Cutting: a manufacturing process carried out by CNC laser cutters, lasers can cut a number of materials, even cut through the toughest metals and hardest gemstones with efficiency. It is also an extremely quick process to cut wood and plastic materials to create excellent cut edge quality and an exceptional level of detail. Laser cutting can produce intricate parts to high tolerances with a smooth surface finish.
- CNC Waterjet Cutting: this process uses an ultra-high pressure stream of water to carry abrasive grit, which leaves a precise and smooth cut surface on the workpiece. Water jet cutting is the most versatile method to cut almost any material with good surface quality and no heat affected zone, but it is less efficiently compared to the other two cutting techniques.
Why Choose Our CNC Cutting Services
- Highly trained machinists and skilled engineers can help you create and improve the design.
- A broad range of techniques can be performed at our machine shop with efficiency and speed.
- With up-to-date manufacturing facilities, our CNC machines work with a number of materials.
- Final CNC custom cut parts with high precision are easily reproducible in a much shorter time.
- Prompt reply and communication, we’ll get you updated on the whole progress of the production.
- Free online quotes and design feedback to provide effective solutions and suggestions.