Brass machining parts are an important part of many industries. They are used in a variety of industries for various purposes. 3Q MACHINING is a leading brass machining service provider and offers the best quality brass machined parts.
Advantages of brass machined parts and brass machining
Brass machining is an important manufacturing process that has been used for many years. It is the process of turning a solid piece of brass into a part that can be used in different applications such as plumbing fixtures, valves, and fittings.
The following are some of the advantages of brass machining:
- – Brass machined parts are resistant to corrosion. Brass has a natural protective coating which means it can resist corrosion from water or air.
- – Brass machined parts are durable. Brass is an alloy material which means it contains copper and zinc which make it durable.
- – Brass machined parts have low friction so they don’t wear out easily when they come into contact with other materials such as steel or plastic.
Why Choose 3Q MACHINING for Machined Brass Components?
- Supply reliability – Whether samll order or big volume order, we always offer high-quality products & services for every customer to buil long-term reliable relationship.
- Cost savings – 3Q MACHINING will choose manual machine, multi-spindle machining and CNC turning, producing precision turned brass components at a fraction of the traditional cost.
- Manufacturability help – The experienced staff at 3Q MACHINING carefully examines each new project to spot design amendments that lead to improved brass screw machine parts, material savings and faster turnaround times.
Brass Machining Applications:
- Pipe Fittings
- Flare Fittings
- Brass Gears
- Compression Fittings
- Bulkhead Fittings
- Swivel Fittings
- Grunner Fittings
- Worm Gears
- Musical Instruments
- Compression Orifice
- And many more custom brass parts