CNC machining is one of the best career you can get WELL PAID without a college degree, it get pays very well with long-term employment prospect due to your technique and experience will keep increasing year by year, therefor your salary in-come will also keep increasing, and one day you can establish your own CNC Machining shop business.
According to our survey and study in China, the average salary of public colleges is almost $9,500 ~ $30,000 a year. Getting a college degree is a business decision so why spend that much money unless you are certain of the ROI? Especially if you’re not sure what you want to do yet.
Doing CNC MACHINING is a high skilled job, you might get low pay at the beginning, but could learn a lots of machining technique and knowledge from your work, then the interest will keep increasing as your experience and technique keep improving, a high-skill CNC Machinist always is needed anywhere anytime.
The main reason of why CNC Machining job could be well paid and long term employment career, it is because CNC Machined Parts are expensive but cost-effective for various industries.
CNC operator salary & CNC machinist salary
CNC operators play an important role in the manufacturing and production process. They use sophisticated and computerized machinery to produce a wide range of parts and components.
The median annual wage for CNC machine operators is $25,500, with the top 10% making $42,350.
CNC operators are responsible for feeding the CNC machine with raw materials such as rubber or plastic and then pressing buttons or turning keys to operate them. If you want to know how much do cnc operators make an hour, the answer is not fixed because it varies from one company to another.
CNC Operator Salaries by years of experience in the United States
|Years of experience||Per hour|
|1 to 2 years||$16.56|
|3 to 5 years||–|
|6 to 9 years||$19.91|
|More than 10 years||$21.54|
A CNC machinist starts with an average annual salary between $25,000 and $60,000. If you are a skilled machinist who has completed many years of training then your salary will be much higher – usually around $100,000.
10 Reasons Why CNC Machining is a good career?
Are you interested in learning more for CNC MACHINING jobs to start your career? If so, here are 10 indications that a CNC MACHINING career could be right for you.
- You don’t have a college but want to do well paid and long term employment job.
- You always prefer to work with your hands, not sitting at an office working environment keep doing boring job in front of a computer.
- You like to challenge complex job and problems which combine hand and brain, like in your childhood, you always fix any problems of your bicycle, you were enjoying the success after done a hand working although your mother complaints how dirty you are.
- You are detail-oriented when doing hand works, have great patient to focus on a job and feel exciting after complete it.
- You like closure and enjoy seeing a project through from beginning to end, just like where magic happen in front of your eyes.
- You would think yourself a person always looking for long term, you want to bring value work for the family and world.
- You love to turning ideas into reality, just like an artist create a great paintings, architects build a great building, you enjoy build stuff what you wan to build.
- You have a lot of mental and physical stamina and you want to use it, you really enjoying the process of doing it.
- You view challenges as opportunities to grow and expect to be able to learn and advance in your career, and want to build your own business shop one day.
- You want to be respected and rewarded for your accomplishments and skills, and get more when you have a job for years.
If all these sounds like you, then the CNC MACHINING CAREER could be the best career for you, it won’t let you down, there’s lots CNC Machining opportunity in China and USA, German, you can choose CNC Machinist to start, which including of CNC Milling, CNC Lathe, CNC Turning, EDM, also you can choose CNC Programmer that is an office job.