The 3Q MACHINING
Custom CNC Machining Manufacturer
3Q Machining is one of top cnc machining manufacturer in China, we offers one stop solution of in-house custom cnc machining service for Your Rapid Prototyping & Precision Machining Parts with our advanced 3-4-5 axis cnc machinery, EDM, Wire Cutting, Grinding and Surface Treatment, to meet your product design requirements and CAD drawing specifications.
Our project team working closely with your mechanical engineer from custom design sketch, prototype sample, tooling development, trial run production, mass production to final shipment, we always working hardly to save your time and money.
No MOQ (1pcs); Low Cost ($150 start); High Precision (+/-0.001mm)
Why Working With 3Q Machining
For your custom precision parts with our CNC machining & injection molding services
We have both manual machining and cnc machining for any quantity and different design parts, also have injection molding for plastic parts
From the concept design to markets, we co-operate with your product team to offer OEM/ODM services for your custom projects.
QUALITY & cost Control
We considering cost saving from product design at beginning to bring competitive cost plus high enq quality products for enhancing customers' strength and profit margin in the market.
We offer 7*24 H high quality services for all of our customers, start-up, medium, large companies, your satisfaction is our goal and we always looking for long term win-win business.
our factory CNC MACHINING workshop
We 3Q Machining is a leading precision CNC Machining Services provider in China, we are committed to providing the highest quality of service and best value for our customers. We offer a wide range of services from prototype to high volume production.
We have a team of highly skilled machinists who have many years of experience in the industry. They are experts in all aspects of CNC machining, and can carry out any project with the utmost care and precision.
3Q Machining owns in hourse high precision 3-axis, 4-axis and 5-axis cnc machines which allow us to achieve tight tolerances. We have also invested in a material tester, so that we can verify the materials we use and make sure they are the correct ones for each project. And we can quickly get measurement results from our automotive coordinate measuring machine (CMM), Read More…..
How We Do For Your Plastic & Metal CNC Machining Parts?
Our Precision CNC Machining Production Processes including of cnc milling, cnc lathe, cnc grinding, cnc turning, cnc cutting, cnc engraving, EDM for Your Custom Plastic & Metal Machining Parts from rapid prototype and middle-volume production, high precision and fast delivery without tooling investment. When your production volume is big that can consider to develop casting or injection tool to save product unit cost.
the custom CNC Machining part projects we worked
We manufacture custom plastic & metal machining parts with CNC machining & injection molding, it is important to know what kind of materials and finishes can be applied to your CNC machined & injection molding parts. 3Q Machining can apply all types of finishes to CNC prototype parts and production parts to our surface finishing partners. Need custom precision parts with a high-quality appearance? 3Q Machining is here to help.
Questions & Answers
The important things you should know before start to outsource a custom machining project.
CNC machining is a manufacturing technique for removing material. It uses sharp cutting tools, available in a variety of shapes and sizes, which are precisely controlled by a computer. CNC stands for Computer Numerical Control.
It is a versatile process that can be used for cutting, shaping, and drilling of parts. It can also be used for milling, turning, boring, grinding and much more. CNC machining is an automated process that eliminates the need for manual labor while increasing production rates.
The CNC machine controls all aspects of the manufacturing process which includes material selection, tool selection, tool path generation and finally part production. The computer uses CAD/CAM software to generate a 3D model of the desired part which then converts it into a series of G-code instructions that are used by the machine controller to create the desired product.
CNC milling is one of the most common machining processes. It is used to create parts from metal, plastic and other materials.
CNC milling machines are used in a variety of industries such as aerospace, automotive, medical, and more. They are also commonly used for prototyping and small-batch production. The process involves using a CNC milling machine to cut away material from a block of material (usually metal). The machine uses an end mill with cutting teeth on the periphery that rotate around the axis of rotation to cut away material from the workpiece.
The CNC milling machining process begins with the design of the object to be cut out and ends with the final product. The design is first converted into a 3D digital model using computer-aided design (CAD) software. This digital model is then used as input for the CNC milling machine which cuts out the desired shape from a block of material.
Compared with CNC turning and CNC Lathe, CNC milling, especially 5-axis milling can be used to create complex 3D shapes or to apply a machined surface or features to parts made both plastics and metals. The advantage of multi-axis milling machines makes CNC milling process versatile, as well as accurate and repeatable, for creating many different types of part features of complex geometries. Example include holes, curves, slots, angled shapes, and channels. Milling is also ideal for making tooling for pressure die casting and plastic injection molding.
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of CNC milling?
-CNC milling can produce shapes and forms that are impossible to make with other manufacturing techniques.
-The process is used in industries such as aerospace, automotive, and medical device manufacturing.
-It is also used in the production of furniture, toys, and other items.
-CNC milling has a high degree of precision because it uses computer numerical control (CNC) to create the shape.
-The cost of CNC milling machines is higher than for some other types of machinery.
-Milling machines have a limited number of axes so they cannot make shapes that require complex movements such as drilling holes or adding threads.
2. The types of cnc milling machine?
There are different types of CNC milling machines, but the most common ones are the vertical and horizontal mills. The vertical mill is typically used for cutting long pieces of metal or wood while the horizontal mill is used for cutting short pieces or smaller workpieces.
- 3-Axis milling machines are the most common type of cnc milling machine. They are used to create shapes that have a relative rotation between the two planes.
- 4-Axis milling machines are more complex than 3 axis and can cut shapes that have more than one plane relative rotation.
- 5-Axis milling machines can cut shapes that have any number of planes for rotation but this type is not really common because it is very expensive and difficult to use.
3. How much of cnc milling machines?
The cost of a cnc milling machine is determined by the size and the complexity of the machine.
The cost of a cnc milling machine depends on its size and complexity. The larger and more complex machines are, the higher their price will be.
—The cost of a cnc milling machine largely depends on the kind of milling machine you want to buy. For instance, while a small desktop CNC milling machine costs around $2000, a large industrial CNC milling machine can cost more than $1 million.\
3. How much cost of cnc milling per hour?
CNC milling is a process where a computer controls the movement of a cutting tool that removes material from the surface of a workpiece.
There are many factors that affect how much CNC milling can be done in an hour, including:
-The size and shape of the workpiece
-The type of material being cut
-The type and size of the cutting tool
-How aggressively the cutting tool approaches the material
Generally, it costs $25-$200 per hour for a small to medium-sized machine.
We have seen a significant increase in the demand for cnc milling machines over the past few years. The high demand is due to their versatility and efficiency in producing quality parts at low costs.
Furthere questions you still have, pls contact us via email: email@example.com
The injection molding process is a manufacturing process where liquid silicone or plastic is injected into a mold and then allowed to cool and harden. This process is used to manufacture many different types of silicone and plastic products, including pipes, automotive parts, cell phone cases, and toys.
The injection molding service we offer is designed for companies who need their products manufactured in large quantities at an affordable price. We have been providing this service for over 10 years and have helped customers from all over the world.
1. Types of materials for injection molding:
Plastic is a versatile material that can be used for a wide range of products. Injection molding is the process of shaping plastic into various shapes and sizes by injecting it with high pressure.
The following are the 10 most popular types of plastics for injection molding:
- 1. ABS: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene is a tough, strong plastic that can withstand high temperatures and has good resistance to chemicals.
- 2. PVC: Polyvinyl chloride is a soft, flexible plastic with low cost, but it has limited resistance to chemicals and high temperatures.
- 3. PP: Polypropylene is an oil-resistant plastic that has excellent mechanical properties, but it is not resistant to sun exposure or heat.
- 4. Acrylics: Acrylics are a type of plastic that is resistant to heat, chemicals, and ultraviolet light. They are also less brittle than other plastics and have an excellent gloss finish.
- 5. Nylon: is a good choice for parts that need to be resistant to temperature extremes. It is also good for parts that need to resist chemicals and oils. However it is not very good at resisting abrasion.
- 6. PEEK: is often used in medical devices because of its biocompatibility and chemical resistance. It can withstand high temperatures without losing its strength or shape. PEEK can also be used in high-performance automotive applications such as brake pads and clutch facings where the material needs to resist abrasion while still being flexible enough to deform with the part’s movement.
- 7. Polyethylene (PE):It is a thermoplastic material, which means it can be heated up and reshaped as needed. It is also resistant to corrosion, making it a good choice for food packaging and piping systems in chemical plants. It has a low melting point and can be recycled easily.
- 8. Polypropylene (POM):This plastic has high resistance to heat and chemicals, making it a good choice for automotive parts such as brake discs and clutches, or medical devices such as syringes or surgical instruments.
- 9. Polycarbonate (PC). It has a low-temperature resistance and can withstand high temperatures. This plastic is commonly used for automotive parts.
- 10. PMMA: PMMA is a transparent, tough, and strong plastic material that can be used in many industries for many different purposes. It is one of the most popular materials for injection molding because it has a low shrinkage rate and does not require any post-processing which makes it very easy to use on the production line.
2. 10 brands of injection molding machine in the market:
Injection molding is a process of shaping and injecting a material into a mold cavity. It is often used to manufacture plastic parts and products. The injection molding machine is the machine that performs this process.
The top 10 brands of injection molding machines are:
- 1) KraussMaffei Group,
- 2) Mitsubishi Heavy Industries,
- 3) Cincinnati Machine,
- 4) Toyota Industries Corporation,
- 5) Lantech Engineering Co., Ltd.,
- 6) Matsuura Machinery Co., Ltd.,
- 7) Tsubaki Machinery Company Ltd.,
- 8) Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.,
- 9 ) Yaskawa Electric Corporation, and finally
- 10) Toshiba Machine Company Limited.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of plastic injection molding
Plastic injection molding is a process that is used to create a wide variety of plastic products. This process is also known as molding, and it involves injecting molten plastic material into a mold cavity. The molten plastic material can be heated until it becomes liquid, or it can be cooled until it becomes solid.
The advantages of this process are the ability to produce high volume products at low cost, the ability to create complex shapes, and the ability to produce parts with near-net shape accuracy. The disadvantages are that injection molding require expensive tooling and some materials have lower strength than other fabrication processes.
4. How much of injection molding tooling
With the rapid development of technology, injection molding tooling has been evolving and moving towards automation.
The cost of injection molding tooling is usually in the range of $10,000-$30,000. It depends on what kind of tools you need for your project. You can have a professional mold engineer to help you with this process or contact 3Q MACHINING team to calculate the cost for you.
5. How much of plastic injection molding
Plastic injection molding is a process that is used in the production of many products. It is the most common way to mass produce plastic parts.
The cost of injection molding per hour varies from company to company and depends on many factors such as size and complexity of the product, location of the molding plant, and type of material being molded. In general, the plastic injection molding costs about $30 per hour for a small-scale plastic injection molding machine and $50~$100 per hour for a large-scale plastic injection molding machines.
6. Applications of plastic injection molding
Plastic injection molding is a manufacturing process for producing parts from polymer materials. The process involves injecting molten polymer into a mold that has been heated to its melting point. The shape of the mold determines the shape of the part, and the type of polymer determines its properties.
The 10 applications of plastic injection molding are:
- – Automotive parts – car, motorcycle, bike, etc.
- – Medical equipment – syringe caps, IV drip bags
- – Toys and other children’s items
- – Electronics enclosures and cases – TV, stereo system, etc.
- – Household items – toothbrush holder, soap dish
- – Appliances, including refrigerators and washing machines
- – Packaging for food products, including meat, vegetables, fruit, and mineral water or beverages
- – Engineering and construction – brackets for buildings
- – Manufacturing industry – gears for machines (e.g., lathes), pulleys for machines (e.g., conveyor belts), etc.
– Aerospace industry – it is used to manufacture parts for planes such as wing spars, brackets and fuel tanks.
3Q Machining is top cnc machining service supplier in China whom provides a variety of precision CNC machining services including milling, turning, EDM (electrical discharge machining) & Wire EDM, and surface grinding. With our precision 3-axis, 4-axis and 5-axis CNC machining centers like “Tormach, Avid cnc”, combined with other advanced capabilities and our experienced team, we can handle all technical aspects of creating your prototypes and custom parts, so your team can focus on bringing your product to market. If you need a precision machining company for plastic and metal (aluminum, titanium, brass, steel) CNC machined parts, we are the best place to go. Contact us today to get your manufacturing solution and details.
1. What is cnc machining service?
CNC machining service is a manufacturing process that uses computers to control the cutting tools. CNC stands for computer numerical control and it is a type of automation that has been around for decades. The computer numerically controls the cutting tools, or end mills, in order to create specific shapes out of different types of materials.
The use of CNC machining is not limited to any particular type of material. It can be used on anything from steel to plastic, and even materials like wood and glass. The main benefit that CNC machining offers is its ability to create complex shapes with a high level of precision. This allows for more complex parts to be made much more easily than with traditional machining methods.
2. What metal material can be machined with CNC?
The most common types of metal materials for cnc machining are: aluminum, stainless steel, brass, bronze, copper and titanium. All of these metals have different properties that make them suitable for different applications.
Aluminum is the most commonly used metal for CNC machining because it is easy to machine and inexpensive. It also has excellent corrosion resistance and thermal conductivity which makes it perfect for high temperature environments like engine blocks or kitchen appliances.
3. What plastic material can be machined with CNC?
There are many types of plastic materials that can be used for CNC machining parts. The most common types are ABS, PC, Nylon, PEEK. However, there are many other types of plastics as well.
ABS is a tough and strong material that is often used in the automotive industry. It is also used to make Lego blocks and other toys which children enjoy playing with.
PC or polycarbonate is a plastic with high impact strength but poor heat resistance. This type of plastic should not be used in applications where the temperature exceeds 120 degrees Celsius.
4. What is the main types of cnc machine?
The following is a list of the most common types of CNC machines and how much of it is used in the industry.
CNC machining is a process in which the machine operates by removing material from a workpiece using cutting tools for the purpose of producing parts or shapes. CNC milling is a process in which the machine operates by removing material from a workpiece by means of a rotating cutter. CNC lathe is one of the most popular metalworking machines that can be used to create cylindrical or conical shapes. CNC routing is one of the most popular metalworking machines that can be used to create 3D shapes. CNC turning is one of the most popular metalworking machines that can be used to create 2D shapes.
- Other types of CNC machines are: wire EDM, laser cutting, plasma cutting, water jet cutting. Each one has its own distinctive features and uses.
5. Advantages and disadvantages of CNC Machining?
There are many advantages to CNC machining. One of the most important ones is that it can be done with less skilled labor, which reduces production costs and increases profit margins. It also has higher accuracy rates than traditional methods, which means that it produces less defects in the final product. Another advantage is that it has increased productivity, because of its ability to produce parts in one piece versus multiple pieces like in traditional manufacturing methods.
The disadvantages of CNC machining are that it requires expensive machinery and software to operate, which can lead to high start-up costs for prototype sample or small volume production.
6. What is CNC precision and How precise are CNC machines?
CNC precision is a measure of how precise the machine is able to cut. The higher the number, the more precise it is. CNC precision refers to the accuracy of a CNC machine. The accuracy is determined by the number of digits, which can be anywhere from 0.0001″ to 0.001″, and the most precise of cnc machine can be cut is +/-0.001mm in general.
The higher the number of digits, the more accurate it is. For example, if you have a machine that has an accuracy of 0.001″, then it can produce parts that are within 0.001″ from each other from any angle and at any point along the length or width of the part.
7. How much cost of cnc machining and why it is expensive?
CNC machines are expensive and they are not cheap to maintain. The cost of CNC machining can be high due to the high initial investment, but it is worth it because of its efficiency and accuracy in cutting down on production time and its ability to produce parts with complex shapes.
The cost of CNC machining varies depending on the material being used and the complexity of the shape. The cost per hour for CNC machining also depends on how fast it can produce parts, its general cost per hour is range from $25-$100 plus raw material cost when you outsouce cnc machining service in China.
8. What is the use of custom cnc machining?
There are many applications of CNC machining. These applications are widely used in the manufacturing industry. Here is 10 different uses of CNC machining.
- 1) Manufacturing of automobile components
- 2) Manufacturing of making complex shapes like gears and other mechanical components.
- 3) Manufacturement of medical devices
- 4) Manufacturement of electronic components
- 5) Manufacturement of aerospace parts and components
- 6) Other industries where CNC machining has been applied are the medical, electronics, and military sectors.
- 7)CNC machines are often used for manufacturing prototypes as well as models for product Design: CNC machining can be used to create prototypes quickly without having to make expensive tooling investments upfront. It can also be used for low production runs when rapid changes are required in response to customer feedback or market trends.
- 8) It can also be used to create metal molds for casting.
- 9) There are also companies that use CNC machines to create artistic sculptures such as statues and fountains.
- 10) Other applications of this technology include cutting custom shapes from stone or marble for interior design purposes.
CNC machining is a fast, accurate and versatile solution for making end-use plastic and metal parts in any quantity, without the need for investing in hard tooling or expensive set-ups. No matter how simple or complex the parts.
Color: Pantone Number
Drawing: DWG/STP/IGS/SOLIDWORKS etc.
Sample lead time: 7days
Tooling lead time: 35 days
Production lead time: 7~30days
Usually we book the shipment with your appointed forwarder, or can ship to your warehouse with our shipment company
We also working with DHL/FEDEX/UPS for long term relationship to have competitive express shipment with fast delivery.
CNC turning, also known as computer numerical control, is a process of machining that uses a computer to control the rotation of a cutting tool and the relative motion between the tool and workpiece. CNC turning is one of the most common machining processes in industry today.
CNC turning allow us to get high-speed turning of both plastics and metals from bar or block material. The turning process allows the production of complex external and internal geometries, including generating all kinds of threads. For any round shaped components, for example, shafts, worms, spheres, CNC turning is a more efficient method compared with CNC milling.
CNC turning is an automated process that uses CAD/CAM software to design, program and execute jobs. The machine feeds a blank workpiece into a rotating spindle with a cutter mounted on it. The cutter removes material from the workpiece as it rotates, gradually transforming it into the desired shape.
If you are looking for a CNC Rapid Prototyping & cnc machining & injection molding services in China for metal or plastic machined parts, please feel free to contact 3Q Machining Team.
Low MOQ from one single or hundreds of parts is welcome with our fast delivery services from CAD drawing to final shipment.
Our precision machining services offers outstanding quality aluminium, copper, brass, stainless steel, plastic materials, more information please reaching our technique team.
We use advanced equipments to offer high precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts, with combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts
Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications, we are specialize in CNC precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
Contact Us Now for your Custom CNC Machining, We are your best online cnc machining services choice!
With a range of machines, we offering 3-4-5 axis capability, see prototype capabilities below
Volume: 1-20+ Parts
Quoting: Within 24 hours
Lead Time: In as fast as 3 days
Materials: metals and plastics
Part size: Ranging from 10 in. x 7 in. x 3.75 in. to 22 in. x 14 in. x 1.25 in
Standard Tolerances: +/- 0.1mm
Price: Start from 150USD
Tolerances are greatly affected by part geometry and type of material. Also referred to as dimensional accuracy, machining tolerances is the amount of deviation in a specific dimension of a part caused by the manufacturing process
Our project managers will consult with you on every part of your project and will seek to provide the highest degree of precision possible.View Table of the ISO 2678 tolerance standard for Machining…..
3Q Machining is known as one of the best CNC machining companies in China in terms of quality, speed, and customer service. With high-quality CNC machines, we can easily achieve +/- 0.02mm of tolerance and can even get within +/- 0.001mm. But keep in mind that it can have an impact on the cost.
MOQ: From 1 piece to ~3000pcs each color each part
Sample payment: 100%
Tooling payment:50% deposit, 50% balance after sample approval
Product order payment: T/T 30% deposit, 70% after pre-shipment inspection
It’s no problem to arrange third party inspection before shipment, please book the inspection date 7 days in advance